SENATOR Gerard Rennick puts Sky News presenter back in his place as he lists SERIOUS adverse reactions happening to young people after the vaccine across the country.
YES, the truth is getting out.t.co/fTQeoauyZE pic.twitter.com/nk41wMz762
— Constitutional Freedom 🇦🇺 (@section_117) October 26, 2021
Senator Rennick speaks up for the people who have suffered adverse events from Covid shots. He said it’s bad enough people weren’t given a choice, which is their right, but it’s downright inhumane to force someone to take a second shot if they suffered an adverse event from the first. Furthermore, Senator Rennick will continue to fight to ensure people receive immediate income support for those who cannot return to work while they have to recuperate. No one should be left behind.
h/t Blonde Goddess
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…