SENATOR Gerard Rennick puts Sky News presenter back in his place as he lists SERIOUS adverse reactions happening to young people after the vaccine across the country.
— Constitutional Freedom 🇦🇺 (@section_117) October 26, 2021
Senator Rennick speaks up for the people who have suffered adverse events from Covid shots. He said it’s bad enough people weren’t given a choice, which is their right, but it’s downright inhumane to force someone to take a second shot if they suffered an adverse event from the first. Furthermore, Senator Rennick will continue to fight to ensure people receive immediate income support for those who cannot return to work while they have to recuperate. No one should be left behind.
h/t Blonde Goddess
- GUY CAUSES 35,000 CUSTOMERS ELECTRICITY OUTAGE BY DESTROYING A SUBSTATION WITH A RIFLE TO STOP TRANNY SHOW
- We all knew Big Tech conspired, censored, and spread misinformation to help Leftists win. Elon Musk bought a crime scene and is releasing receipts… On 1/3, the subpoenas should start.
- BIS WARNS OF $80 TRILLION OF HIDDEN FX SWAP DEBT
- We are in stage 2 of an economic depression
- CHINA: This Is At The Shanghai Train Station. People Need To Take A PCR Test To Get Out
- The Conflict In Ukraine Has Evolved Into A War Between The United States And Russia
- Could 65 Trillion Dollars In “Hidden” Derivatives Cause The Entire Global Financial System To Crash?
- Why Are So Many Major Volcanoes Suddenly Exploding All Over The World?
- The global depression is edging closer
- The next Great Financial Crisis is slouching closer