Madeline Leesman from Townhall reports, On Wednesday, Democratic Rep. Henry Cuellar, who represents Texas’ 28th congressional district, said he will “fully cooperate in any investigation” after reports surfaced that the FBI searched his Texas home and campaign office.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas
See also The US Govt threatened to arrest and sanction International Criminal Court Judges if they pursue Americans for war crimes in Afghanistan. The scared ICC Judges backed off. It’s clearly not about Justice. What credibility does the ICC still have?
See also Credit Suisse lost $5.5 billion on criminal-run hedge fund, also pleaded guilty in “tuna bond scam” and was convicted in scheme involving cocaine money laundering