New Jersey police shot and killed a man who allegedly hijacked a backhoe and was filmed flipping a police car in an incident that left three officers with minor injuries, according to a local report.
The New Jersey Attorney General’s Office said it is investigating the fatal police-involved shooting that happened just before 6 a.m. Saturday during an encounter in the Penn Lincoln Mobile Home Park in Vineland, located about 40 miles west of Atlantic City.
Neighbor Aida Morales shared video she recorded with FOX29 Philadelphia that shows the backhoe driving toward a police cruiser and flipping it over onto its side before chasing after another patrol car.
The backhoe also crashed into several other vehicles and flipped an ambulance over
Authorities said the identity of the man killed would not be immediately released.
Rampage in NJ: Police Shoot, Kill Man Who Had Overturned Cars With Backhoe
Authorities did not release the identity of the man who was shot and killed
‘I Can’t Stop Crying About It’: Vineland Resident Recalls Moment Driver Rammed Backhoe Into Her Car
h/t ST. FLOYD OF FENTANYL
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.