Appearing on Fox News Wednesday, Senator Rand Paul warned Americans that they should now “be afraid of your government,” adding that watchlists of dissenters are actively being compiled by the Biden administration.
Paul addressed the ongoing saga with the Biden government’s plan to target angry parents who have spoken out against critical race theory being taught to their children, as well as opposing vaccinate mandates in schools.
“I think criminalizing dissent is something that we should all be appalled with,” Paul told host Ben Domenech.
“I would say be afraid,” Paul said. “Be afraid of your government. That’s a sad thing from someone in the government to say, but the thing is, is those lists already exist.”
The Senator continued, “For example, people in northern Virginia that have gone to [protests], have been then sought out by the school council, by the members of the school board and retaliated [against] in a sort of legalistic way to try to put them on some sort of list and chill their speech by letting them know there’ll be a penalty for showing up and protesting.”
Read full article and watch video here:
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- Putin ‘plans new pre-emptive strike’: Russia will launch assault West by February 24
- Justin Trudeau is in meltdown mode. Canada Freedom Convoy back to celebrate their 1 year anniversary with a Protest Party.