Margin debt down for the first time since March 2020.t.co/AjNCncNB5K pic.twitter.com/N3J0cEXnza
— Randy Woodward (@TheBondFreak) August 17, 2021
#USD hitting the top of the range, again! If it continues to rise from here, risky assets are likely to struggle. pic.twitter.com/2CVAUPTDS2
— jeroen blokland (@jsblokland) August 17, 2021
🤫you'd better believe the magic of Kerb-🧲🧲🧲#ES_F
Overnight low = 4,447
plunging a "whopping" 26 points at the low
the sky is falling,
WTI crude down
risk-off across the board continued
Powell might declare:
state of emergency
— Kerberos007 (@kerberos007) August 17, 2021
this is the reflation trade last support
— 🅰🅻🅴🆂🆂🅸🅾 (@AlessioUrban) August 17, 2021
dollar surges, 10y finds support pic.twitter.com/7uVqKyhrvS
— Alastair Williamson (@StockBoardAsset) August 17, 2021
Real core retail sales* growth declined to just 3.4% in July on a smoothed six-month annualized basis
Retail sales are reported nominally so the series must be adjusted for CPI to get a "real" reading
Core = retail sales – vehicle & parts – gas stations – building materials pic.twitter.com/n0lFkfFpcn
— Eric Basmajian (@EPBResearch) August 17, 2021
Retail Sales Peaked in March and Have Declined Ever Since Stimulus Ended
Retail sales decreased 1.1% in July but medium-term charts tell the real story.
CHINESE 🇨🇳 TECH pic.twitter.com/NIwWmsTdwc
— Win Smart, CFA (@WinfieldSmart) August 17, 2021
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas