Do you think that there will be a new upswing in real estate in the spring? Or is the slowdown here to stay for now?
Real estate is having a hard time, not just in the US, but globally. It has slowed down everywhere from Manhattan to Hong Kong. First they said that the issue was good for housing. A good break after been heated for so long. Now this slowdown has extended further than markets and those professionals working in the industry has desired. What they don’t understand is that we are late in the cycle and while there may be growth in some areas, it’s difficult to appreciate in an environment where conditions are tightening. We’ll see what the future has in store.
Cramer: ‘Be careful about how much you sell’ at these levels
The unusually large drop in home sales has real estate agents baffled
2019-01-22 (1).png (512×265)
US home sales plummeted 6.4 percent in December
Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens Real Estate Hot Spots
Greenwich Homes Get Cheaper as Buyers From NYC Cut Their Budgets – BNN Bloomberg
More Americans are feeling pessimistic about the economy – MarketWatch
Holger Zschaepitz on Twitter: “QE infinity is all the talk in Davos at #WEF19: Bridgewater’s Dalio says monetary policy will be easier than factored into markets. UBS’s Weber says normalizing rates this cycle is ‘mission aborted.’ G3 Balance sheets and MSCI World Index move in lockstep. #Davos… t.co/8kTtkew2Jy”
- The tables are turning: Twitter is cleaning the house… Banning dangerous Leftists
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- The Dollar is Dying in Ways Most People Don’t Understand and I’ll Explain Why
- Why is Klaus Schwab Sucking up to China?
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The theme of 2023 will be deflation, as frugality is already coming back into style with a vengeance for the middle class. Meanwhile, investor FOMO is about to explode with extreme dislocation
- Americans Don’t Want to Join the Military Anymore
- New Visa Card Features Personal Carbon Emissions Tracker, M.O.B. Begins