To quote Dean Martin, “Ain’t that a kick in the head.”
Real interest rates (nominal interest rates less the inflation rate) are more negative than anytime since 1975.
The REAL effective Fed Funds rate (on the short end) is the lowest since 1975.
The real 10-year Treasury Note yield is also the lowest since 1975.
1975 is notable for a high inflation rate and President Gerald Ford’s infamous song (penned by The Music Man’s Meredith Wilson) “Whip inflation now!”
Win! Win! Win!
We’ll win together,
Win together, That’s, the true American way, today.
Who needs inflation?
Not this nation.
Who’s going to pass it by?
You are, and so am I
If you can win, so can I.
It is no longer on the internet, but there used to be a video of Meredith Willson plunking this tune on a piano. A truly embarrassing moment.
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- Italy is recognizing Bill Gates for who he really is!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- This $20 TRILLION Asset Class Is Starting To Collapse
- NYC – The Most Corrupt Legal System in the USA