Not a truck problem. I have a trucking company and I quit doing port work because the port delayed my drivers so much they lost work.
Ports are operated by foreign companies
Scott & Jill Arman
I work in logistics and we deliver to ports, I can totally agree with you on this one.
They make the truckers wait for hours to check in and unload. And they only work certain hours and get every damn holiday known off.
Clandestine Printing Press Retweeted
Bad Kitty For Congress Cat face with wry smileRose
APL Limited, controlled by the Singapore gov, operates ports in LA, Oakland, Seattle and Dutch Harbor, Alaska.
Chinese government-owned companies control terminals in the Port of LA and other West Coast ports, as well as both ends of the Panama Canal.
Make this go viral
Seattle port – look at what’s really happening – they are lying to us! pic.twitter.com/9URIK1RY7S
— ATX Patriot (@ATX_PATRIOT) October 14, 2021
— The Right To Bear Memes (@grandoldmemes) October 14, 2021
- KanYe West Red Pills Alex Jones About National Socialism and Hitler
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- The Numbers Are Screaming That A Giant Tsunami Of U.S. Layoffs Has Now Begun
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- CREDIT SUISSE is the next Bear Stearns?
- Terrifying Event Happening RIGHT NOW & MSM Is Doing Everything To Shut It Down!
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Housing Bubble 2.0 is bursting. Cue the next Great Financial Crisis in 3-2-1