Eleven Rebel News journalists are now accredited for tonight’s leaders’ debates.
Moments ago the Federal Court of Canada issued its ruling on our emergency hearing yesterday.
Justice Elizabeth Heneghan agreed with us that Justin Trudeau’s hand-picked debates commission was wrong to have excluded our Rebel News reporters from attending the leaders debates.
This was the second time Trudeau tried to censor us — he blocked us in the 2019 election, too, and the Federal Court ruled in our favour then, too.
See also The US Govt threatened to arrest and sanction International Criminal Court Judges if they pursue Americans for war crimes in Afghanistan. The scared ICC Judges backed off. It’s clearly not about Justice. What credibility does the ICC still have?
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB