The US is preparing to tip into recession (within an unannounced depression). The only time federal tax receipts stop growing is right before recession. It is the ultimate “sign” of what is to come. See below:
Business loans have stalled. There is no longer a growth impulse:
This is already one of the longest periods of “growth” seen in history (since the 08-09 debacle).
How long will the next recession be, and how bad? Think Japan. Lost decades. That is a big claim, yes. Just look for yourself. US working age population hits peak, declines:
Compare with Japan:
At the least, we get global recession. Most likely WW3 starts soon. Good luck and may your Gods bless you and keep you.
— Investormint (@InvestorMint) July 27, 2017
- IT’S HAPPENING! MULTIPLE COVID19 LAWSUITS AND WINS.
- The Zelensky you don’t know
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- A “Housing Recession” Is Here, And It Isn’t Going To Be Fun…
- We have a liquidity issue. Banks will soon lose trust in one another, and shit will freeze up. Remember what happened in 2008? JPMorgan CEO: “US is heading into something is worse than recession”
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- CLASSIC! When James Comey Investigated Hillary Clinton…” But Her Emails!” [Meme]