The highest number of cases were recorded in the US in the 24-hour period.
The World Health Organisation (WHO) has reported a record-high number of Covid-19 cases in a 24 hour period.
Approximately 212,326 cases were recorded over 24 hours to Saturday. The previous record number of cases was set on 28 June, when 189,077 cases were recorded.
The highest number of Covid-19 diagnoses were made in the US, where 53,215 cases were reported. The US has nearly three million confirmed cases – or a quarter of all the world’s cases
Brazil recorded the second-highest number of cases in the 24-hour window with 48,105 and India followed with 22,771 cases.
Across Europe, 19,694 new cases were recorded.
A hospital in northern China’s Inner Mongolia reported one suspected case of bubonic plague on Saturday, according to a statement on the local health commission’s website.
A third-level warning alert was issued on Sunday; the warning period will extend to the end of this year.
Seems like nobody will get to live until Christmas.
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- The Baby Chemical Corn Syrup Juice Shortage is Actually Real
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- Twitter is about to get wrecked
- Even More Cases Of The Monkeypox Have Been Confirmed As This Sickening Plague Continues To Spread
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- The Everything Bubble Has Officially Burst… The Time to Prepare is NOW!
- Cars Passing Through Chicago Being Attacked
- Sudden rise of unvaccinated children with liver damage, were breastfed (by fully vaccinated mothers)
- Washington gas stations run out of gas, add extra digit in anticipation of $10 dollar prices