by Chris Black
Here’s an interesting fact for you: as of right now, there is no law mandating the vaccine to anyone other than federal contractors.
The CEO is of course lying. Biden has not even issued an executive order for private companies. The "mandate" is just theatrics, it was designed to look like policy but isn't because even an executive order would get challenged in the courts.t.co/0eDFzi62vd
— Alexander McKay (@ARmckay82) October 13, 2021
Joe Biden announced that he was planning to sign an executive order “mandating that all companies with 100 or more employees” force their people to take the vaccine, but as of right now, no such order exists.
The one that does exist is that all federal contractors have to take the vax.
Southwest is gaslighting here — until they accept a NEW contract or a mod/extension of an existing contract they’re not a “covered contractor” under the EO & “Safer Federal Workforce Task Force Guidance” (ex post facto is still a thing) 1/ t.co/Ph4F0bTnWL
— Matt Beebe (@TheMattBeebe) October 13, 2021
Here’s the deal : whatever the details of the Southwest situation, they are acting on a different executive order, which only applies to federal contractors. The claim that Biden made that he was going to force every company in the country to comply with this was just a bluff.
- This is the Beginning of a Massive Story
- KanYe Proved on Alex Jones Show That WW2 History is Trauma Based Indoctrination
- Food Products Are Now 125% More Expensive At Walmart
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- LOL! This is how Qatari TV reacted to Germany’s World Cup exit…
- Why the Media Is Desperately Hiding the Truth About the Economy
- I Think They Will Kill KanYe After Yesterday’s Appearance on Alex Jones Show
- Here’s the most important takeaway from TwitterGate
- 10 Big Retail Stores That Will Disappear In The Months Ahead
- The next Great Financial Crisis is slouching closer