Reminder: the only thing the Fed can do to try and slow inflation down is to bring this blue line down.
Last week the blue line moved significantly up and I can’t imagine the Fed being happy about that.
Can you? pic.twitter.com/nlToQKjUsu
— Alf (@MacroAlf) May 29, 2022
— Neil Hume (@humenm) May 30, 2022
Who needs to save when you got credit cards. pic.twitter.com/gT6mPDos5u
— Sven Henrich (@NorthmanTrader) May 27, 2022
Issue debt, then buy it up because no one else will – the Fed now owns 38% of all 10-30 YR treasuries.
This is about as banana republic as it gets. pic.twitter.com/0fkJHTGxxl
— Jim Lewis 💰⚒💰 (@Galactic_Trader) May 28, 2022
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably