Denouncing what she sees as a “two-track justice system” of holding “political prisoners” from the Jan. 6 storming of the Capitol, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., has called out the “catch and release” of violent rioters and “hypocrisy” in Congress.
“The hypocrisy is screaming,” Greene told Newsmax on Wednesday’s “Greg Kelly Reports.” “Congress and Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats only care about how they were treated on Jan. 6, but they care nothing about Americans and the riots that occurred for a whole entire year, going back.”
Greene recently sent a letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray and acting Capitol Chief of Police Yogananda Pittman demanding information by July 30 about Justice Department tactics employed against Jan. 6 protesters and Black Lives Matter and antifa “domestic terrorists.”
“It is abundantly clear that there is a two-track justice system in the United States: denial of due process rights for Trump supporters who were at the capitol on Jan. 6 and ‘catch and release’ treatment for Black Lives Matter (BLM) and anti-fascist (ANTIFA) domestic terrorists,” Greene’s letter, to which she has yet to receive a reply, read.
h/t Coastie Patriot
- 14 Things We Know About The Mysterious “Explosions” That Severely Damaged The Nord Stream 1 And Nord Stream 2 Pipelines
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- 5 Major Events That Have Happened Within The Last 100 Hours
- The GOP Is Not Going To Do Anything About the FBI
- The Fifth Largest Economy in the World Just Lost Control of Its Currency
- World power brokers have now entered the next phase of reacting to the $USD wrecking ball. The UK is back to quantitative easing, with inflation at 10%, to avoid pension blow-ups and other similar issues. Will this happen in the US soon?
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe