Rep. Thomas Massie slams Fauci and CDC for COVID-19 ‘coverup’: ‘One of the biggest scandals during this whole pandemic’
Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.) shut down a reporter who demanded to know the congressman’s vaccination status during a press conference. Massie also blasting Dr. Anthony Fauci and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for an alleged “coverup” of natural immunity.
While advocating that Americans get the coronavirus vaccine, Massie also touted the effectiveness of natural immunity, adding that the critical voices in U.S. health have downplayed “natural protection” to those who had already been infected with COVID-19.
“One of the biggest scandals during this whole pandemic is the coverup that’s been committed by Dr. Fauci and the [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention] — especially the CDC — about the effectiveness of immunity that’s conferred after a natural infection, after you’ve recovered from [COVID], they’ve completely ignored that,” Massie said during a news conference earlier this week. “They want everybody to get vaccinated, even those who don’t need [to be] vaccinated.”
Senator Rand Paul warned this past weekend that scientists dismissing the Wuhan lab leak theory have extensive conflicts of interest and that all the evidence points to this hypothesis being the most likely.
Appearing on Fox News, Paul said “When you look at COVID-19, it doesn’t even seem to infect bats very well. It doesn’t infect an intermediate animal. They checked 80,000 animals at the wet markets in Wuhan. None of the animals at the wet market would accept COVID-19 or were positive for it.”
“It looks like it’s most well-adapted for humans. So this is worrisome, and yet more evidence that this, in all likelihood, came from the lab,” Paul added.
“I think if you look back at the last year and you look at the people who are discounting the theory that it originated in a lab, they are precisely the same scientists that were sending the funding to the lab. So, there is a real possibility that they have a conflict of interest,” Paul further noted.
The Senator has continually pushed back on anti-scientific statements regarding the pandemic made by Anthony Fauci and others including Peter Daszak, who not only funded gain of function research, but has continually pushed for the lab leak theory to be dismissed by the scientific community while being appointed by both the World Health Organisation and The Lancet journal to investigate the origins of the outbreak.
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- Ron DeSantis unveils legislation to BAN Central Bank Digital Currency in Florida, protecting citizens from a grave threat to civil liberties…
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- People are crashing…
- Armstrong: WOKE Culture is Destroying the Economy & our Nation
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once