Soldiers returning home from Afghanistan could help protect the U.S. border if they’re sent there for rotation periods after they come back to the United States, Texas state Rep. Steve Toth told Newsmax on Monday.
“One of the greatest things that we can do is when our young men and women come back from Iraq and Afghanistan is send them down to the border for two months, send them back home for a month, and then send them back down to the border for two months,” the Republican lawmaker, who represents south Montgomery County, told Newsmax’s “National Report,” explaining that the rotations would take place four times in a year, according to the plan under consideration through the state Legislature.
“What it will do is, it’ll help us integrate these guys back into … normal life” while it helps them retain their sense of “mission purpose and unit cohesion,” Toth said. “These guys love Texas. They love the United States. And it would be a huge resource for us to be able to put these guys on the border.”
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe
- The Great Currency Crisis of Our Lifetimes Is Starting Now
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- Fired up and blasting the NWO: Italy’s new Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni sums it up perfectly. No wonder the elites and establishment don’t want her to succeed.
- Drunk driving could soon be impossible thanks to new, mandated intrusive computer chips in cars
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alleged Neo-Nazi Kills 15 Including 11 Children in School Shooting
- Credit Crunch Has Arrived To The UK – No One Wants To Invest In A Collapsing Economy!