by Chris Black
Little pro-tip for the junk news and disinformation peddlers at the SPLC:
If an idea or position is embraced by almost half of the country, then that idea or position is by definition not “extremist” or “fringe.”
It is, in fact, mainstream.
And take a bow, lads, we made this possible.
But don’t slacken. Push harder.
Morning Briefing: Half of America Believes in the 'Great Replacement Theory' t.co/55P4wp8CSa
— Teddy Wilson (@reportbywilson) June 1, 2022
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News