(RT) Berlin has approved the delivery of 2,700 anti-aircraft missiles to Ukraine amid Russia’s invasion, German media have claimed. According to the DPA news agency, the weapons in question are Soviet-designed ‘Strela’ missiles from the stockpiles of the former East German army.
Unlike the US and the UK, up until February 24, when Russia invaded Ukraine, Germany had consistently refused to provide the eastern European nation with lethal weapons. However, Berlin changed its position following Moscow’s military offensive.
On top of the cited anti-aircraft missiles, Germany’s defense ministry is preparing further shipments of weapons to Ukraine, DPA has also reported.
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming