A GOP win could mean a massive red wave is on the horizon.
The seat “ranges from east of San Antonio down to Brownsville, largely along the Gulf Coast before reaching the US-Mexico border,” CNN reported.
Democrat Rep. Filemon Vela resigned earlier this spring and the Republicans are fighting to take the seat, although it will be gone this fall due to redistricting.
According to AP as of 9:49 pm Central with 74.6% reporting: Republican Mayra Flores: 14,780 votes (51.0%)
Flores has won 51 percent of the election total. Because Flores received more than half the votes, there will be no need for a run-off.
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News