Rep. Jake Ellzey questioned whether a cue card with talking points that President Biden used involved collusion with the media and suggested that other people are “calling the shots.”
A photo showed that Biden held a note card during a news briefing Monday. The card included prepared responses to a question asking what the president meant when he said earlier that Russian President Vladimir Putin couldn’t remain in power.
“The question I have is, were those questions that he had on the note card planted by somebody else and then referred to by the media?” Ellzey, a Texas Republican, said during an interview with Fox News. “That would show collusion with the media.”
Biden has previously relied on prepared lists of reporters when taking questions from the media. He’s said he was given a list, but it’s unclear who crafted it.
“I think he has a team that he relies on more than I would if I were the president,” Ellzey told Fox News. “I think that there are some people calling the shots that we don’t know who they are, and they need to be briefing us on what they’re advising the president on what he should be doing.”
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- Twitter is about to get wrecked
- The Baby Chemical Corn Syrup Juice Shortage is Actually Real
- Washington gas stations run out of gas, add extra digit in anticipation of $10 dollar prices
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- Even More Cases Of The Monkeypox Have Been Confirmed As This Sickening Plague Continues To Spread
- More than one in four skipping meals in UK due to rising costs of living.
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You