Heckova job, central bankers.
Independent economist Tony Alexander’s latest monthly Spending Plans Survey for New Zealand shows that a record net 27% of the near 1,000 respondents plan on cutting consumption spending over the next 3 to 6 months – a sharp turnaround from late 2021 when there was a net 17% positive:
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people
See also Federal Reserve Alert! Coordinated central bank action to enhance the provision of U.S. dollar liquidity