China Evergrande secures bond extension as chairman foots project bills
HONG KONG/SHANGHAI, Oct 21 (Reuters) –
China Evergrande Group (3333.HK) has secured an extension on a defaulted bond, financial provider REDD reported on Thursday, offering rare respite to the developer a day after a deal to sell a $2.6 billion stake in its property services unit failed.
Evergrande has won a more than three-month extension to the maturity of a $260 million bond, issued by joint venture Jumbo Fortune Enterprises and guaranteed by Evergrande, beyond Oct. 3 after agreeing to provide extra collateral, REDD reported, citing holders of the bond.
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- This is Why Stocks Are Holding Up… But Will Soon Crash
- EU Pres Says Ukraine Has Over 100,000 Soldiers Killed, EU MUST Steal $300 Billion Dollars of Russian Money in EU Banks!
- Tucker interviews Dr Malhotra …” A psychopathic entity has control over our lives”
- Project Veritas — HHS sponsors are pimping out teen girls…
- EU spends $450 million on metaverse party….five people show up
- Housing market crash is happening right now