China to liberalise coal-fired power pricing to tackle energy crisis t.co/ccFWTm4Gl1 pic.twitter.com/mSdfNqIEci
— Reuters (@Reuters) October 12, 2021
JUST IN – U.S. crude oil futures hit $80 a barrel for the first time since November 2014.
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) October 8, 2021
JUST IN – Gas prices in the UK surged by 40% on the day to a new all-time high as Europe’s energy crisis deepens. pic.twitter.com/KhfhBoj3df
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) October 6, 2021
Is Europe’s Energy Crisis a Preview of America’s?
Europe has itself to blame for shortages and spiking prices,
but Washington is copying many of its policies.
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…