Modern fact checkers are having a tough time of late.
They’ve been exposed as partisans, not truth tellers, too many times to count. The most recent embarrassment? Fact checkers like PolitiFact dubbed the theory that COVID-19 leaked from a Wuhan lab in China as a “pants on fire” whopper last year.
The left-leaning service did an about face late last month. Critics rightly noticed its initial assessment flowed from partisan thinking, not stone cold truths.
Snopes Introduces New Rating: 'False For Now' t.co/lwvJWlRo3v
— The Babylon Bee (@TheBabylonBee) May 30, 2021
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- Kim Dotcom: We are heading either into nuclear war or a global depression while having fun on Twitter. We are the musicians on the Titanic
- Edward Snowden: “The most important video of the year was filmed in 1983.”
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- Confirmed: Hundreds of Israeli Spies Working for Big Tech in America
- The Most Disgusting Country In All Of Europe
- Elon Musk Offers Full Amnesty After Joneslash
- “Died Suddenly” is an Amazing Documentary on the Coronavirus Vax
- The Elites Are Showing You the Middle Finger Again
- US tightening to date continues to ripple through money and credit in an orderly sequence. Bank lending – the next shoe to drop. Michael Burry is now positioned for a crash. Expect a collapse of “everything” within the next four months?