NOW – Oklahoma Gov. Stitt to sue Biden over vaccine mandate.pic.twitter.com/wXA7RZrp7U
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) October 15, 2021
Check out this article: Oklahoma AG urges businesses to ignore Biden’s vaccine mandate – t.co/bhpnlnymyq
— TB (@ACCTB_77) October 16, 2021
Attorney General O’Connor Urges Employers to Disregard Biden’s Vaccine Mandate Push
The class action lawsuit was filed by the Liberty Counsel in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida. It lists President Joe Biden, Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, and Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas as defendants.
“There are currently no rules that require employers to #mandate the #COVID-19 #vaccine for #employees. I urge #Oklahoma employers to disregard the #Biden Administration’s wishes to the contrary,” Attorney General John O’Connor said, noting that the mandate is not a current #law.
— Rebel 🇺🇸🍷🎗 (@tlr1983) October 16, 2021
Boeing workers rise up! Awesome scene…
h/t Doorbert Returns
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections
- Why Is The Mainstream Media Being So Quiet About The Military Strikes That Are Causing Massive Explosions In Iran?
- Top Thai authorities including advisors are prepared to see to it that the Pfizer contracts are declared null and void.
- Americans warned of financial ‘catastrophe
- REPORTS OF EXPLOSIONS IN IRAN AND SYRIA\IRAQ BORDER (2nd Night)
- Credit card delinquency is the new big short
- Are Australian Banks Preparing For A Massive Financial/Economic Crash And Prohibiting Withdrawals?
- Gallon of Milk $9.49