by Chris Black
Welp that’s it, I’m leaving Rhode Island and moving to Maine.
As of 10 minutes ago the state just passed a bill making all owners of high capacity magazines (magazines that can hold over 10 rounds!!!) felons.
In 180 days those who have no forfeited their high capacity magazines to the state police will be committing felonies.
I just bought like 25 30 round magazines for my AR. It wasn’t cheap and now I have to give my magazines to the state police so they can destroy them.
There is no grandfather clause.
This is the biggest gun control legislation to pass in the past 30 years.
The NRA agrees Sen. Burke, a West Warwick Dem, is the pivotal player here:
— Ted Nesi (@TedNesi) June 14, 2022
- With Heroes Like This, Who Needs Putin?
- “Blaming the Victim” has Never Known Such a Vivid Example
- Arizona’s next Gov DESTROYS CNN – Kari Lake
- THERE’S A FINANCIAL HURRICANE COMING RIGHT FOR US BRACE YOURSELVES
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- A Warning About The Coming Shortages Of Diesel Fuel, Diesel Exhaust Fluid And Diesel Engine Oil
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- The Supreme Court Just Did Something That Has Many Speculating That The Decision To Overturn Roe v. Wade Will Be Released On Friday
- This is an inflationary recession, the worst in 100 years.
- Alleged President Biden Announces New Pandemic Right before Midterms