Right now, it's not about prices creeping up. It's about more and more people talking about prices going up. Fiat is about confidence. It erodes slowly, then a little, then all at once. Monitor the chatter as much as the price. Because the dam is breaking.
— John Tuld (@BradHuston) March 21, 2021
Zombies firms are sitting on $1.4T in debt pic.twitter.com/GlmsMvgT6s
— M/I_Investments (@MI_Investments) March 21, 2021
News Recap: A Fed With No Fear Of Inflation Should Scare Investors – WSJ t.co/tAfkGyYmpt
— LiveSquawk (@LiveSquawk) March 21, 2021
— Michael A. Gayed, CFA (@leadlagreport) March 21, 2021
Michael Burry, the man who got rich predicting the 2008 financial crisis, warned us all in a tweet of potential Weimar Germany like inflation. Then the SEC paid him a visit. Let that sink in real good for a minute.
— B.P. Rising (@BP_Rising) March 21, 2021
— no pullbacks (@no_pullbacks) March 22, 2021
- Dutch Government to Ban All Farming
- Joe Rogan Ditches Trump Like a Hot Potato
- Video Released by Alleged Illinois Mass Shooter.
- Buyers are gone. Sellers are desperate. This is what start to a Housing Crash looks like.
- Trudeau’s Ban Extending To Hunting Rifles!
- WEForum is launching a very sinister Digital Passport September 2022. Yes, your blood will be required.
- “THREE of the top FIVE issuers …have already defaulted on their dollar bonds” BUCKLE UP
- You know inflation is bad when even simps start cutting back
- The public will quickly learn that COMMODITIES have far more value than worthless paper currency their governments can print at will…
- Putin Shuts Down Russian ADL