RIP to the middle class pic.twitter.com/W83YLJd7OO
— Market Interest (@MarketInterest) August 4, 2021
US workers are getting large raises, but not enough to keep up with higher inflation t.co/TgQNblCsyU
— LongConvexity (@LONGCONVEXITY) August 4, 2021
"Wall Street is buying up family homes. The rent checks are too juicy to ignore."
For institutional investors starved of returns on government bonds the millennials born between 1981 and 1996 provide an opportunity for reliable long-term income. #ZIRP t.co/ewwYyHrbLh pic.twitter.com/GfMjX97IlX
— Rudy Havenstein, something for everyone. (@RudyHavenstein) August 4, 2021
NEW POST: A Generational Opportunity In Commodities, Part Deux t.co/SudCCFHdQS pic.twitter.com/mtZ1NHbKIY
— Jesse Felder (@jessefelder) August 4, 2021
If you can make sense of the following, please enlighten me.
Pre-COVID Jan ‘20 vs today:
Core inflation around 1.9% vs 3.8%
Nominal 10s around 1.9% vs 1.2%
BEI 10 around 1.9% vs 2.4%
What the actual fuck?
— Girolamo Pandolfi da Casio (@INArteCarloDoss) August 4, 2021
Rent has increased a staggering 11.4% so far in 2021 (vs. ~3% pre-pandemic).
"July's spike continues to push rents well above where they would be if growth had remained on its pre-pandemic trend." —@ApartmentList
Even big cities r coming back fastt.co/sJMpsKu4UW pic.twitter.com/L2f91M9nfu
— Heather Long (@byHeatherLong) August 4, 2021
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas