How’s that “Build Back Better” working out for ya, ‘Murica?
If you thought gasoline prices were bad, natural gas prices topped $9 BTUs before pulling back but adding to the 196% gain over the past year, reinforcing the risk of power outages this summer.
The North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC), a nonprofit entity formed to promote the reliability and adequacy of bulk power transmission in the electric utility systems of North America, recently warned of widespread summer blackouts in its “Summer Reliability Assessment” report.
NERC is warning that some of the lowlights in the Midcontinent ISO (MISO) area that covers the Midwest United States; Manitoba, Canada; and a southern United States region that includes much of Arkansas, Mississippi and Louisiana is facing a capacity shortfall in its north and central areas, resulting in high risk of energy emergencies during peak summer conditions.
Blackouts possible this summer due to heat and extreme weather, officials warn
Natural gas prices have advanced over 196% in the past year
- With Heroes Like This, Who Needs Putin?
- “Blaming the Victim” has Never Known Such a Vivid Example
- Arizona’s next Gov DESTROYS CNN – Kari Lake
- THERE’S A FINANCIAL HURRICANE COMING RIGHT FOR US BRACE YOURSELVES
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- A Warning About The Coming Shortages Of Diesel Fuel, Diesel Exhaust Fluid And Diesel Engine Oil
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- The Supreme Court Just Did Something That Has Many Speculating That The Decision To Overturn Roe v. Wade Will Be Released On Friday
- This is an inflationary recession, the worst in 100 years.
- Alleged President Biden Announces New Pandemic Right before Midterms