The title pretty much says it. Robinhood CEO, Vladimir Tenev, sold 1250000 shares of Robinhood ($HOOD) at $36.40, which amounts to $45,500,000 USD.
Here’s a link to the official SEC Filing Form
Amongst the group of insiders who sold shares, the Chief Marketing Officer stands out. Christina Smedley sold 100% of her shares! (99,884 shares at $35.28, over $3.5 million USD)
Also, Jason Warnick, the Chief Financial Officer sold 25% of his shares (125,000 at $36.40, over $4.5 million US)
Here’s a table, for smooth brains like me who process information better this way 😅🤣
|Insider||Shares Sold||Price||Amount in USD|
|V. Tenev – CEO||1,250,000||$36.40||$45,500,000|
|J. Warnick – CFO||125,000||$36.40||$4,550,000|
|C. Smedley – CMO||99,884||$35.28||$3,523,907.52|
What do you think? Is this a sign they don’t believe in the company?
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…
See also Corrupt to the bone! The Biden family received $1 million from convicted Chinese spy Patrick Ho. Hunter called him "the spy chief of China," and President Joe Biden was caught on a voicemail talking to Hunter about their business.