Out of more than 2.2 billion Facebook users, the company yesterday dramatically announced that it had discovered 32 accounts it considered “inauthentic.” The mainstream media – and Facebook’s US government-funded partner the Atlantic Council – screamed that this must be a Russian influence campaign designed to sow divisions in our society, though Facebook admitted that it has not even investigated the suspicious pages. RPI’s Daniel McAdams is interviewed on this latest chapter of the “Russians are behind everything” saga that grips the chattering classes:
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Canada: Housing prices are collapsing and jobless increases. 1/6 homeowners in Canada own 4 or more properties.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- It is a totalitarian system: The FBI is raiding Mar-a-Lago and trying to criminalize opposition to the regime. NEVER in the history of the United States has the FBI ever carried out such a raid.
- Asian television: ‘More people are dying from the Vaccine than from Covid’…
- Brazilian Police Officer reminds unruly citizen this ain’t America
- How “Big Woke” Destroyed the Film Industry
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- An Attempt To Summarize The Current State Of Our Country In Just 12 Tweets
- Next leg lower will wipe out what’s left of the remaining hopefools