WHITE HOUSE SAYS HAVE SEEN NO EVIDENCE THAT RUSSIA DE-ESCALATING IN UKRAINE
— First Squawk (@FirstSquawk) March 17, 2022
Help Support Independent Media, Please Donate or Subscribe: Trending:
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You
- IT HAS BEGUN. THEY ARE HUNTING THE RICH. FOOD RIOTS ACROSS OUR WORLD HAVE STARTED
- Twitter is about to get wrecked
- Canada: Kindergarteners Given Homework About Jerking Off
- Wait, What?
- Canadian Truckers win in court! Now they can sue. Trudeau is still a tyrant.
- Russia Says That the West is at War with Russia
See also Senate Advances Bill to Give Ukraine $40 Billion in Aid During 40-Year High Inflation ($300 out of pocket for each tax paying American)