Ross Gerber alone is why everyone should be ok with higher rates and a deep market correction. t.co/Y1YuFdwDIU
— RJR Capital (@RJRCapital) January 30, 2022
In the long run, the cost of malinvestment is stagflation, not deflation.
— Lyn Alden (@LynAldenContact) January 30, 2022
7. Good news bargain hunters, the S&P500 price/sales ratio is now *only* 20% above dot com bubble levels!
— Callum Thomas (@Callum_Thomas) January 29, 2022
— Ian McMillan, CMT (@the_chart_life) January 30, 2022
Period till breakeven:
1929 – 1954
2000 – 2012
1989 Japan not yet
Still have my favorite growth stocks dollar cost averaged (very cheap IMO), many miners & commodity producers. More than 50% cash pic.twitter.com/J78JLiqQEC
— Win Smart, CFA (@WinfieldSmart) January 29, 2022
Apartment rents are up 18% y/y but it's all used cars, they say.
— John Arnold (@JohnArnoldFndtn) January 31, 2022
— The Market Dog (@TheMarketDog) January 30, 2022
- With Heroes Like This, Who Needs Putin?
- “Blaming the Victim” has Never Known Such a Vivid Example
- Arizona’s next Gov DESTROYS CNN – Kari Lake
- THERE’S A FINANCIAL HURRICANE COMING RIGHT FOR US BRACE YOURSELVES
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- A Warning About The Coming Shortages Of Diesel Fuel, Diesel Exhaust Fluid And Diesel Engine Oil
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- The Supreme Court Just Did Something That Has Many Speculating That The Decision To Overturn Roe v. Wade Will Be Released On Friday
- This is an inflationary recession, the worst in 100 years.
- Alleged President Biden Announces New Pandemic Right before Midterms