The 2nd round of layoffs have begun. How long until we see round 3, 4, 5….?
Gary Shilling, Jeffrey Gundlach, Warren Buffett, and many others have sent out warnings in their own ways. They all see valuations stretched, and note that right now, economic conditions are horrible. The disparity in between the two are reflecting the past. Times in which we have seen such issues often end very badly. Times in which investors believe nothing can go wrong, they generally do. But the madness eventually ends.
The $600 unemployment boost is gone. So are the jobs.
The economy is in deep trouble again. Coronavirus is to blame – CNN
Las Vegas Strip casinos notify staff of furloughs, layoffs | Coronavirus | fox5vegas.com
Larry Summers Warns U.S. Economy in Grave Danger – Bloomberg
Wall Street Week Ahead: Investors hedging, worry about exuberance, as U.S. risks rise – Reuters
Gold Prices and Coronavirus: Rally Hint of Economy in Trouble – Bloomberg
Shining brightly – Unusually, copper and gold prices are rising in tandem | Finance & economics | The Economist
Everyone’s a Day Trader Now – WSJ
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Tucker Carlson: This Is a Manufactured Disaster
- Satan Responds To Roe v. Wade Defeat
- People Starving In Europe, Food Riots In Asia And Police Are Shooting
- If We Keep Escalating This Conflict, The End Result Will Be A Nuclear Cataclysm
- DR BLOWS WHISTLE ON CHEMICAL THERAPY – Chemotherapy is INEFFECTIVE 97% of the time.
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- Sounds Like the Conservative SCOTUS Members are Trying to Cause Leftists Around the Country to Stroke Out
- Master of Reality Fauci Suffers “Much Worse” Coronavirus “Rebound” After Pfizer Pills