February’s Core Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) price YoY grew to 5.4%, the highest since 1983. The spread between the PCE Core Deflator and The Fed Funds Target Rate (upper bound)
In terms of the spread, it is the highest since the 1970s.
The Taylor Rule (which Jerome Powell probably thinks is the New Jersey breakfast meat “Taylor Ham”) indicates that The Fed’s target rate should be 12.21%. This is using the Rudebusch specification of the Taylor Rule.
Now that the Biden Administration is going gangbusters on building electric cars, lithium prices are going through the roof.
The Federal Reserve’s new theme song is “Come Feel The Inflation!”
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Insiders are running to the exit…
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- DEF fluid shortage…Shortage of Urea will cause shortage of DEF used in ALL modern diesel engines.
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…
- When the crowd gets trapped in the casino with no way out, we’ll probably realize I’m too bullish…. The run to cash has officially begun.