Russia’s Justice Ministry has blacklisted two Church of Scientology entities, banning them from operating in the country. Moscow has taken numerous measures against the group, arguing that it’s a business masquerading as religion.
An updated list of “undesirable” organizations was released by the country’s Justice Ministry on Friday, just over a week after the Russian Prosecutor General’s office advised a ban for several Church of Scientology affiliates.
Two California-based holdings, the World Institute of Scientology Enterprises International (WISE) and the Church of Spiritual Technology (CST), also known as the “L. Ron Hubbard Library,” were officially blacklisted.
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- Ron DeSantis unveils legislation to BAN Central Bank Digital Currency in Florida, protecting citizens from a grave threat to civil liberties…
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- People are crashing…
- Armstrong: WOKE Culture is Destroying the Economy & our Nation
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once