by David Morgan of The Morgan Report
The Crypto Conspiracy Podcast – Episode 11 – Is Russia Going Ban All Cryptocurrencies? | www.themorganreport.com
Russia is next to move against cryptocurrencies, following China and South Korea.
Russians looking forward to incorporating cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin into their lives awoke to less-than-stellar news, as Russia now intends to ban cryptocurrencies.
The central bank is in discussions with market players regarding a ban. If approved by lawmakers, the ban would only seem to apply to new purchases of crypto assets not to past purchases, but time will tell.
Russia has been vocal in its stance against cryptocurrencies, stating that the asset can be used for money laundering or to finance terrorism.
Watch this video on The Crypto Conspiracy Podcast – Episode 11 – Is Russia Going Ban All Cryptocurrencies?, then please share with your friends and family on social media and use the caption: The Crypto Conspiracy Podcast – Episode 11 – Is Russia Going Ban All Cryptocurrencies?.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- Israel is forming a military coalition to attack Iran (USA and France are already in)
- Project Veritas was shut down for asking the right questions
- We Are About To See The Biggest Escalation Of The War In Ukraine So Far
- Elon Musk: “It is a serious concern -> The damage done to the credibility of AI by ChatGPT engineers building in political bias is irreparable
- New Zealand Reddit Users Can’t Figure Out Why They Keep Getting More Sick and For Longer: “this time the phlegm is so bad it’s difficult to breathe…
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Rishi Sunak – ‘We want to rewire the entire global financial system for net zero’