“Europe has just placed its entire energy economy at risk with natural gas and oil sanctions,” as the dollar strengthens and the euro weakens, asserts Byron King, author of Whiskey & Gunpowder at St. Paul Research. Russia has been increasing its gold reserves to prepare for economic sanctions, “for the last eight to nine years,” he tells our Daniela Cambone. Lawmakers in the West, “did not truly understand the medium and long-term risk of truly weaponizing the dollar,” King claims. The inflation levels that the United States is currently experiencing have been, “structurally built into the economy,” he continues. King declares that the world is moving to a different type of international trade, “and it’s going to be a basket of things including energy, gold, and various commodities.” Gold has plenty of upside potential and will be a part of the commodity currency of the future, he concludes.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people