“Europe has just placed its entire energy economy at risk with natural gas and oil sanctions,” as the dollar strengthens and the euro weakens, asserts Byron King, author of Whiskey & Gunpowder at St. Paul Research. Russia has been increasing its gold reserves to prepare for economic sanctions, “for the last eight to nine years,” he tells our Daniela Cambone. Lawmakers in the West, “did not truly understand the medium and long-term risk of truly weaponizing the dollar,” King claims. The inflation levels that the United States is currently experiencing have been, “structurally built into the economy,” he continues. King declares that the world is moving to a different type of international trade, “and it’s going to be a basket of things including energy, gold, and various commodities.” Gold has plenty of upside potential and will be a part of the commodity currency of the future, he concludes.
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming