During the second round of talks in Belarus on Thursday, Moscow and Kiev agreed on mechanisms to establish routes via which to evacuate civilians from combat zones in Ukraine.
“The parties have reached an understanding on the joint establishment of humanitarian corridors with a temporary ceasefire. Russia and Ukraine will soon create channels of communication and cooperation to organize these corridors,” Ukrainian presidential aide Mikhail Podolyak said.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- Everyone is Going to Starve to Death Because of American Lunacy
- Kim Dotcom’s Twitter Thread About the Great Reset
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Fed Insider: “The Fed is NOT Coming to Save Stocks This Time”
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky