RUSSIAN PROSECUTOR GENERAL'S OFFICE ASKED THE COURT TO RECOGNIZE META (FACEBOOK) AS AN EXTREMIST ORGANIZATION
— First Squawk (@FirstSquawk) March 11, 2022
Facebook owner Meta is also temporarily allowing some posts that call for death to Russian President Putin or Belarusian President Lukashenko in countries including Russia, Ukraine and Poland, according to internal emails to its content moderators t.co/0joPML3sxw
— Reuters (@Reuters) March 10, 2022
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas
See also Congress: Radical NYC Prosecutor Alvin Bragg Has ‘Until Thursday to Come Forward’ to Congress