A Russian state TV host has said the reason president Vladimir Putin’s “special operation” in Ukraine is taking so long is because the country has entered World War Three against Nato.
The presenter continued: “One can safely call what it has escalated into World War Three. That’s absolutely for sure.
“Right now, we’re definitely fighting against Nato infrastructure, if not Nato itself. We need to recognise that.”
‼️Russian Aerospace strategic bombers flying over Tula(Russia) at the moment are preparing for the 2nd phase of the special operation‼️
‼️Definitely strategic bombers are activated‼️ pic.twitter.com/9z16LLqZGz
— AZ Military News (@AZmilitary1) April 15, 2022
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Insiders are running to the exit…
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- DEF fluid shortage…Shortage of Urea will cause shortage of DEF used in ALL modern diesel engines.
- IMF Says This is the Biggest Crisis Since World War II
- Democrat Candidate Tells Drug Addicts to Break Into Empty Houses and Live There
- Did Klaus Schwab Just Threaten Brazil President Bolosonaro for NOT Signing the Pandemic Treaty? We “Powerful” “Have the Means to Impose the State of the World”
- Pfizer Tells Federal Judge that Pfizer Owns the Federal Government and Is thereby Immune to Normal Contract Law