I believe RBG is dead, or close to death i.e. “kept alive”
First the facts:
- RBG is 85 years old.
- RBG has been a SCOTUS judge since 1993.
- September 1999, RBG is diagnosed with colon cancer. She undergoes therapy/surgery but never misses a day on the bench.2
- February 5, 2009, RBG underwent surgery for pancreatic cancer. The Tampa Bay Times offered a grim outlook, “Odds are, Ruth Bader Ginsburg will not survive pancreatic cancer.” Yet, she returned to the bench on Febuary 23, 2009.3
- November 2014, RBG has heart surgery to replace a stent.4
- November 8, 2018 RBG fractured three ribs in a fall. A day later she had returned to work.5
- The November 8th fall led to a CT scan which showed cancerous nodules on her lung. On December 21, 2018 she underwent a left-lung lobectomy. Prior to December 21st RBG had never missed a day of oral arguments during her 25 years serving SCOTUS. She was discharged December 25.6
- January 7th, 2019, RBG missed Supreme Court arguments for the 1st time ever. Court spokeswoman, Kathy Arberg, said the 85-year-old justice is continuing to recuperate and work from home after doctors removed the growths from her lung.7
- January 9th, 2019, TMZ claims to have spotted RBG for the first time since undergoing surgery. If you watch the video you can see the footage is not entirely compelling.8
- January 21st, 2019, Fox and Friends accidentally shows graphic saying RBG is dead that apparently stemmed from a technical error.9
Now for some conjecture:
If RBG were fine you can bet PR relations would tell us. If RBG were even a little bit OK, I bet we’d get an update and a pic. More than a month now since RBG was released from the hospital, and all we’ve gotten is:
- “She’s working from home…” from a SCOTUS spokesperson
- A suspect TMZ video
- RBG is dead graphic on Fox and Friends
What the last bullet point tells me is either one of two things:
- An intern at FOX has a similar suspicion and created a “technical error” for “laughs”. OR
- A purposeful dilution of SEO by the MSM via TPTB. If you go ahead and search for, “RBG dead?” (or similar) obviously what comes up now is the many MSM articles reporting on how, “Fox and Friends accidentally showed…”
Actually, if you search “RBG dead?” (or similar), not only do those articles come up a bunch, but a dailystormer article is on the first page as well — which, you might imagine, could discourage anyone from looking into such a topic lest they be compared to racists.
30 days is a long time for staffers to nail their individual positions as SCOTUS Judge “RBG”, as well as for some convincing deepfakes to be made by her team or TPTB, etc. etc.