“The number one thing is, we must have our employees’ back,” Benioff said, “We are dealing with a whole series of crazy presidents, crazy governors and crazy mayors all over the world in every country, every city and every state. The number one thing I can do is let my employees know I’m here for them and I will 100 percent support them.”
In a Thursday interview with CNN, anchor Poppy Harlow asked Benioff about abortion restrictions and bans after the largest tech employer in Indiana announced plans to relocate workers who may want abortions.
Benioff replied that he’s debating on pulling the business, an enterprise cloud computing company, out of cities and states with “crazy” politicians that don’t support “equality and dignity.”
- The next Great Financial Crisis is slouching closer
- This is the Beginning of a Massive Story
- KanYe Proved on Alex Jones Show That WW2 History is Trauma Based Indoctrination
- We are in stage 2 of an economic depression
- Why Are So Many Major Volcanoes Suddenly Exploding All Over The World?
- Michael Burry says the US economy will suffer a multiyear recession. He sees no way for authorities to end the downturn early and warns consumers will virtually exhaust their savings soon, tanking the economy.
- BIS WARNS OF $80 TRILLION OF HIDDEN FX SWAP DEBT
- Company Hiring for “Body Removal”
- CHINA: This Is At The Shanghai Train Station. People Need To Take A PCR Test To Get Out
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”