Update: The Bay Area Air Quality Management District issued a Spare the Air Alert for the Bay Area for Thursday and Friday. Read the full story here.
End of update.
The gray haze over San Francisco isn’t just summer fog. It’s also smoke from a series of wildfires burning on the West Coast, which has pushed air quality into unhealthy levels.
The Air Quality Index for San Francisco Thursday was 152, qualifying as “unhealthy.” At this level, even those without respiratory diseases may begin to experience negative side effects, such as coughing, trouble breathing and irritated eyes and airways. Parts of the East Bay, including Oakland and Berkeley, and the South Bay were also in the “unhealthy” air quality range.
- A Horrifying Drought Is Causing Widespread Crop Failures Throughout The United States And Europe
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Ron Paul: “With each passing day, the Biden Administration drifts further & further from reality… The painful economic realities of government spending and Fed inflation are staring every American in the face.”
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- China ending paper trading in Precious Metals On MONDAY, could be HUGE
- An EU Satellite captures a terrifying picture of Western Europe, almost looks like the Sahara
- A man apprehends a thief who sucker punched an elderly customer and stole his wallet and phone.
- Tom Fitton: “I’ve reviewed the warrant material released in response to Judicial Watch court request. It is all a scam.”
- Disturbing Proof They’re Quietly Deleting the Internet
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels