by Chris Black
“There’s no parking here, sir.”
“But it’s my driveway!”
“Sir, you’re under arrest, sir. Stop resisting.”
For decades, Judy and Ed Craine parked their car in the driveway in front of their San Francisco home. Parking in the Golden City can be tricky with its steep hills and busy streets, and the Craines say they were lucky to have a spot that’s all their own for the past 36 years.
That is, until they received a $1,542 fine for parking on their own property — with the threat of a $250-per-day fee if they didn’t get the car off their carpad.
See also Tucker Carlson Asked Likely 2024 GOP Candidates for Their Ukraine War Policy; Here’s What They Said [VIDEO]
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
See also FOX: "Charges dismissed against white couple that drew gun on Black mother, teen in parking lot dispute"