John Arntz has run the elections for the county and the city for 20 years, and he’s done so without any hint of scandal or malfeasance.
San Francisco Elections Commission voted 4 to 2 to not renew Arntz’s contract…The commission has applauded Arntz for his “incredible leadership”…
Elections commissioner Cynthia Dai admitted that there were zero performance issues relating to the decision to dismiss Arntz.
“Our decision wasn’t about your performance, but after twenty years we wanted to take action on the City’s racial equity plan and give people an opportunity to compete for a leadership position”
The commission appeared to completely disregard a letter signed by all 12 election directors pleading for Arntz to be reappointed and praising him for his extensive experience and knowledge.
h/t Gypo O’Leary
- Mask-Off Moment for Mainstream Media
- The Truth About The China Riots
- Elon Musk Warning: “China’s Economic Collapse Is Far WORSE Than You Think” – “What’s Coming Is Way WORSE Than A Recession..”
- BALENCIAGA SHUTS DOWN TWITTER ACCOUNT, BANKRUPTCY SOON!
- Banks are over-leveraged $2 quadrillion dollars in derivatives. A crash is imminent & the economic fallout will be horrific.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The new tank man in Shanghai
- As America Becomes a Multicultural Hell Hole, Citizens Start Carrying Firearms at Unprecedented Rates
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- Is China Using Zero Covid Policy to Stop Impending Economic Collapse?