A law in San Francisco that legalizes shoplifting up to $950 has caused the closure of stores all across downtown.
A law in San Francisco that legalizes shoplifting of up to $950 worth of goods has caused the closure of stores all across downtown because of the massive loss they have suffered to shoplifters.
In their “wisdom,” the City Council passed Prop 47, an ordinance that prevents police officers from arresting or even stopping anyone who steals less than $950 worth of goods.
Unsurprisingly, the new city law spurred the growth of organized gangs of thieves who gather together and run into a store as a group to grab everything they can carry knowing full well that neither the police, nor the store owners, can do a thing to stop them.
It also hurts people who don’t have cars because instead of being able to walk down to the corner store, they now have to travel several miles to find a place to shop.
Once again, we see that Democrats care more about criminals than they do the taxpayers and the average citizen.
h/t Coastie Patriot
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- Heads Up: Something big is going down. Just about every commodity is collapsing in price. Things deteriorated so much that all the supply chain metrics have become way less constrained
- Bill Gates: Social Credit Scores Are An “Asset”
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- If you are waiting for recession, inflation down, FED pivot, etc., by the time it happens, markets would have already priced most or all of it in. Right on schedule… Michael Burry says the Big Crash is anytime now!