Saudi says it will respond appropriately if probe confirms Iran’s role in attacks
Saudi Arabia will take appropriate steps to respond to an attack on its oil facilities if, as expected, a Saudi investigation confirms that Iran is responsible, a senior official said on Saturday.
Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Adel al-Jubeir said the probe would prove that the Sept. 14 strikes had come from the north and that Iran bore responsibility. Tehran denies the accusation.
Riyadh has already said the investigation so far shows that Iranian weapons were used and that the attack came from the north.
Iran warns it will ‘destroy aggressors’ after US troop announcement – BBC News
ran is ready to destroy any country that launches an attack on its territory, a senior military official has said, after the US announced it was sending troops to support Saudi Arabia.
“Be careful and make no mistake,” said the head of the Revolutionary Guards.