YouTube/PeterSchiff, Released on 7/19/21
- The power to inflate is the power to destroy.
- Fed insures most Americans are living on the edge.
- Quantitative Easing is just another word for government debt monetization.
- We’re always just one bubble away from the next financial crisis. Government creates a moral hazard with every subsidy it gets involved in.
- Power is most dangerous when it’s not understood by those wielding it.
Peter Schiff is an internationally recognized economist specializing in the foreign equity, currency and gold markets. Mr. Schiff made his name as President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. He frequently delivers lectures at major economic and investment conferences, and is quoted often in the print media, including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Barron’s, BusinessWeek, Time and Fortune. His broadcast credits include regular guest appearances on CNBC, Fox Business, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News Channel, as well as hosting his own weekly radio show, Wall Street Unspun. He’s also the author of the bestselling books: Crash Proof 2.0, The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets:, and The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy – How to Save Yourself and Your Country.