I'd say government regulation of Facebook is guaranteed at this point — Project Veritas Video Shows Facebook Content Moderators Discussing Censoring Conservatives, Reveals ‘Exception’ Given To Don Lemon For Hate Speech t.co/E1qoiLhEhU via @dailycaller
— Scott Adams (@ScottAdamsSays) June 23, 2020
Facebook content moderators discussed using their positions to censor Republicans and conservatives in an undercover video released by activist group Project Veritas on Tuesday.
The video shows individual Facebook content moderators working for a third party contractor, Cognizant, expressing their eagerness to censor supporters of President Donald Trump. The footage also shows that CNN host Don Lemon was granted an “exception” by a Facebook for speech that would have otherwise violated Facebook’s rules against hate speech.
The footage includes a shot of an internal order to the Cognizant team instructing moderators not to censor a video of Lemon saying that white men are “the biggest terror threat in this country.”
FACEBOOK EXPOSED BY INSIDE WHISTLEBLOWER
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami